Lawants has been appointed ICC’s FraudNet member for Spain
FraudNet is an international network of independent lawyers who are leading civil asset recovery specialists in each country. It currently numbers 80 firms in 68 jurisdictions and provides a vital resource for victims of fraud throughout the world. FraudNet’s membership extends to every continent and the world’s major economies, as well as leading offshore wealth havens that have complex bank secrecy laws and institutions where the proceeds of fraud often are hidden.
- FraudNet has been recognized by Chambers Global as the world’s leading asset recovery legal network.
- The network was initiated by the International Chamber of Commerce in 2004. because fraud and corruption are pervasive, complicated and invariably cross-national boundaries.
- With the assistance of the ICC, FraudNet combines the resources of a global network of experienced members to create a professional rapid deployment force to assist victims and provide accountability for recoveries.
- FraudNet’s focus is locating and recovering assets and proceeds of crime for victims of all types of fraud, including corruption, embezzlement and Ponzi schemes.
- FraudNet members are leading practitioners in fraud and asset recovery and many are listed in The International Who’s Who of Asset Recovery Lawyers.
- Membership is by invitation only, and only experts with a clear track record and significant experience are invited to join.
For more information about FraudNet, please visit: https://icc-ccs.org/home/fraudnet.